Legal Cheek is seeking a full-time paid intern to join its expanding team.
The position would suit a recent law graduate, however we would consider all candidates including those without a legal background.
The successful candidate will work with our publisher and editorial team, gaining experience of client account management, event-organising and journalism.
Qualities that we are seeking include:
· Excellent organisation skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
· Enthusiasm for working as part of a small team and attending events
· Down-to-earth, friendly and sociable
· An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, and prioritise workload accordingly
The three-month long position is based at Legal Cheek’s office in Haggerston, east London. It starts at the beginning of June, running for 12 weeks until the end of August. Pay is £1,000 per month.
At the end of the internship there may be the opportunity for a full-time role in Legal Cheek’s commercial or editorial team.
Apply below, by submitting a CV and covering letter, before Sunday 14 May.