If you are taking up pupillage in Autumn 2019, paid a total for the pupillage year of no more than £25,000 (including guaranteed earnings), you could receive our top-up award of a further £12,000
• The award will be based on a combination of financial need and merit.
• The award is made irrespective of the core practice areas of the set hosting your pupillage.
• To be eligible to apply for this award, you must have a confirmed offer of pupillage to commence between 1 April and 1 December 2019.
• You must have a confirmed offer of pupillage at the time you make your application for the award and we will ask you to provide evidence of a confirmed offer during the application process.
• The total value of the pupillage award being made to you by the set of chambers hosting your pupillage must not exceed £25,000 (including guaranteed earnings).
• The application window opens on 4 March 2019 and closes on 31 March 2019.
• The award will be paid to the winning candidate in two payments of £6,000. • The first will be paid at the commencement of the first six, the second payment will be made at the commencement of the second six.