Calling all aspiring lawyers! You're invited to enter Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner's (BCLP) Meet Your Future social media competition.
Enter now to be in the chance of winning a trip to New York, where you'll have lunch with partners from BCLP's New York office, and work experience in the firm's London headquarters.
To enter, complete the following steps:
- Follow BCLP's Instagram account and graduate recruitment Facebook page.
- Post an original photo or video on either Instagram or Facebook, tagging BCLP, that creatively represents what you would like from your future career.
- Tell BCLP, by commenting on your post or including it in the submission, what you would like their next 360° video to feature. You can watch their current videos on Facebook or YouTube.
- When posting, make sure to use the following hashtags: #meetyourfuture and #meetbclp
There are three prizes to be won:
- First prize: A trip to New York, during which the winner will have lunch with partners from BCLP's New York office; as well as five days of work experience in BCLP's London office, including a one to one meeting with a partner.
- Second prize: Three days of work experience in BCLP's London office, as well as a one to one meeting with a partner.
- Third prize: A place on an open day at BCLP's London office and a goodie bag.
Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over.
You must submit your entries by 11:59pm on Sunday 12 May 2019.
For all terms and conditions surrounding your entry, please visit BCLP's website: https://trainee.bclplaw.com
If you have any queries, please get in touch with a member of BCLP's graduate recruitment team at email@example.com